Latigo Leather Multi Leash
The multi leash is everything you need in a leash! It has so many functions and is truly versatile. It is comprised of three parts: the leash, the long tab and the small tab. Leash length measures 66″, short city tab measures 15″, handle tab measures 9″. Full length with tabs attached measured 90″. 3/4″ Nickel snap and hardware.
Walking three dogs:
- – Walking your dogs to a park or an off leash area and don’t want to carry around three leashes once you get there – the Multi Leash is all you need. Attach two dogs to the main leash, one at each end and then clip the small tab to the long tab and you have another leash!
If you want to walk two dogs, you have two options:
- – Leave the long tab (with o-ring on handle) attached to one end of the leash. This makes the entire multi leash longer. Attach your dogs to clips on each end and use the small tab as a handle attached to a center d-ring.
- – Remove long tab for a shorter version of above configuration. Move the short tab to a different d-ring in center of leash to use as a handle.
There are multiple ways to walk one dog:
- – To use the leash to walk one dog in its longest configuration – take the snap that has a d-ring closest to it and make a handle, then attach the other end of the leash to the long tab by the o-ring. *For a shorter version of this, remove the long tab.
- – Still using the handle configured the way it is (above) take the other end of the leash and attach the snap to the floating o-ring, this makes a quick and easy slip collar.
- – Unclip the handle and by attaching the snap to any of the three additional d-rings, you can change the length of the leash to suit your needs.
- – Hiking with your dog? You can attach one end of the leash to your belt…or, place the leash diagonally across your shoulder/chest and attach the other end to your dog. Need a little extra length? Don’t forget you can attach the long tab with the floating o-ring to make the leash longer.
- – Still lucky enough to live in a small town where you can safely leave your dog outside a store or coffee shop while you run in? Place the leash around a tree or secure post and adjust the length by clipping the snap to any d-ring. It goes without saying that your dog should be a well behaved, well trained dog to do this successfully!
The Tabs! What exactly are they for?
- – Used separately the long tab can be used if you have a larger dog and walk your dog on city sidewalks – it’s the perfect length for the perfect heel!
- – The short tab is used for training your dog – more often in your home or garden. This is not for use in dogs smaller than say a beagle, as they could get their foot caught in tab.