With its intricate beading and distinctive Masai print lining, this artisan-made bag quickly became (and continues to be) a FEED favorite. Not only does it support the talented people who hand-bead the bags, but every bag sold provides meals to two children in Kenya for one year.
- Natural burlap and cotton
- One-of-a-kind hand-beading overlaying the FEED logo
- Genuine leather handles and messenger strap
- Lined with beautiful red and blue plaid Masai fabric
- 13.5″ W x 14.5″ H 6″ drop handles
- Handcrafted in Kenya