A City Farm favorite, not only is this bag stylish and versatile, but the purchase of this bag provides 370 school meals for children in Kenya!
With its intricate beading and distinctive Masai print lining, this FEED 2 Kenya Bag artisan-made bag quickly became (and continues to be) a FEED favorite. Not only does it support the talented people who hand-bead the bags, but every bag sold provides meals to two children in Kenya for one year.
- Natural burlap and cotton
- One-of-a-kind hand-beading overlaying the FEED logo
- Genuine leather handles and messenger strap
- Lined with beautiful red and blue plaid Masai fabric
- Each bag comes with a hand-beaded bracelet secured around the handles
- 13.5″ W x 14.5″ H 6″ drop handles
- Handcrafted in Kenya
Photos via FEEDprojects.com